The Essential Spa Care Book
for Home Owners, Dealers, and Service Providers
Entertaining and easy to read, this book gives great ideas for getting full enjoyment, satisfaction, and good health from spa and hot tub ownership.
Builds on the basics in most makers’ manuals of the why, how, and when of chemical treatment. Takes the mystery out of the inner workings of filter, pump, and aeration systems.
Makes spas more fun!
SPAS & HOT TUBS Chapters Include:
- YEAR-ROUND INDOOR and OUTDOOR SPA & HOT TUB care
- Spa Jargon DICTIONARY
- Common Sense Spa CHEMISTRY
- Spa SAFETY
- PUMPS, FILTERS, HEATERS
- CHARTS: Spa Profile Reference; Chemistry & Physical Problems
- TROUBLESHOOTING: Leaks, haze, discoloration, bacteria, mildew, stains, and more
- SANITATION: Achieving safe, clean water
- Enriching the ENVIRONMENT around your spa
- MAXIMIZING healthy enjoyment
- ENTERTAINING family and friends