If there are only a few people you plan on inviting into your hot tub (lucky them!), a four-person hot tub is the perfect choice for you.
With enough seating to accommodate a small family or group of friends, hot tubs of this size are relatively compact while still providing plenty of room for users.
They don’t skimp on the luxury features, either: from massaging jets to tranquil waterfalls and built-in audio systems, you won’t be missing out on any amenities.
Read on to see two of the best four-person hot tubs on the market.
1. Hudson Bay HB15 Spa
Small, sleek and easy to set up — what’s not to love about the Hudson Bay HB15?
And, since it only requires 115V of electricity to run, you can plug it into any normal household outlet — no additional electrical work or lengthy installation required.
The HB15 also features:
- Fifteen stainless jets.
- A soothing backlit waterfall.
- Multi-colored underwater mood light.
- User-friendly controls.
- Sleek white acrylic.
- Proprietary HeatFlow™ manifolds for efficient heating.
Plus, as one reviewer said, the HB15 is “very easy to maintain.”
You’ll love the Hudson Bay HB15 if you:
- Want a low-maintenance spa you can set up right away.
- Don’t want to pay for extra electrical work.
- Are looking for a luxurious yet affordable hot tub.
2. Dr. Wellness G-100 Tranquility Spa
For customers who want a top-of-the-line four-person spa, the Dr. Wellness G-100 Tranquility Spa is a perfect choice.
With plenty of premium features, a beautiful design and a spacious interior, this is a truly high-end four-person hot tub.
The G-100’s features include:
- Thirty black and chrome jets positioned to massage the neck, shoulders, calves and feet.
- Relaxing waterfall.
- Perimeter lighting.
- Bluetooth audio system with built-in speakers and subwoofer.
- Full foam insulation for optimal heat retention.
- Comfort cushion headrest.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Factory-installed ozonator.
According to customers, this spa is “absolutely beautiful.”
The G-100 will be a fantastic choice for you if you:
- Want a state-of-the-art four-person spa.
- Are looking for the best features available.
- Want more space than other four-person spas can offer.
With either of those spas, you won’t regret your purchase. The right four-person hot tub can provide you and your family with years of fun and relaxation.