Want to enjoy the luxury of your own hot tub, without taking up any more space than you need to?
A corner hot tub might be just what you’re looking for.
With their unique corner-accommodating shape, these types of hot tubs can easily fit into most indoor and outdoor areas. Whether placed in the corner of a gazebo, fence or indoor room, corner hot tubs can save space without sacrificing features.
If you’re considering getting a corner hot tub, you’ll definitely want to take a look at these premium options.
Hudson Bay HB14C
With its reasonable price, compact form factor and wealth of included features, the Hudson Bay HB14C is a foolproof choice for hot tub buyers with limited space.
Customers seem to agree. As one reviewer said: “Love my corner hot tub! Fits great, easy setup, enjoying it every evening.”
Plus, the HB14C only requires 115V of electricity to run. This means you can plug it into any household outlet and start enjoying it right away.
Its features include:
- Fourteen stainless jets.
- Soothing backlit waterfall.
- Multi-colored underwater mood light.
- Proprietary HeatFlow™ manifolds for optimal energy efficiency.
- Standard foam insulation to help maintain your perfect temperature.
- Included locking cover.
You’ll also be able to choose from a number of optional upgrades, such as a factory installed ozonator, rechargeable floating drink station, booster seat and side handrail.
Dr. Wellness G-2000 Tranquility Spa
If you’re looking for a corner hot tub that’s truly the cream of the crop, the Dr. Wellness G-2000 Tranquility Spa will be right up your alley.
With a gorgeous acrylic shell and a wide array of state-of-the-art features, this hot tub maximizes luxury while saving space.
Its many amenities include:
- Twenty-seven black and chrome massaging jets.
- Waterproof Bluetooth audio system with built-in speakers and subwoofer.
- Relaxing waterfall.
- Perimeter mood lighting to help create the perfect atmosphere.
- Full foam insulation for superior heat retention.
- User-friendly Balboa Systems spa controller.
- Factory installed ozonator.
After an extra-opulent experience? Choose from upgrades like LED lighted jets, a ProZone salt sanitation system, WiFi controls and more.
As you can see, corner hot tubs are just as luxurious and therapeutic as their round- and square-shaped counterparts.
If you have limited space, you don’t have to wait to purchase a hot tub. Check out either of the above corner hot tubs and you’re sure to find an option that works for you.