The Best Hot Tubs for Memphis Residents
At our Millington, Tennessee, outlet our helpful and friendly staff will be happy to assist you in finding a product that meets your needs. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to leave our store with something you love. Here’s one of best selling spas in Tennessee:
Dr. Wellness G-7 Tranquility Spa
Click image for more information
As part of our popular Tranquility Spa line, the Dr. Wellness G-7 Tranquility Spa is a truly state-of-the-art spa. Its features include:
- MP3 audio system.
- Built-in speakers and subwoofer.
- Bluetooth capability.
- Perimeter lighting.
- Spa cover.
- Fifty-nine black and chrome jets positioned to massage the neck, shoulders, calves and feet.
- Comfort cushion headrest.
- Full foam insulation to help maintain your ideal temperature.
- Balboa spa system controller.
- User-friendly topside system controls.
- Multi-layered fiberglass reinforcement.
- Factory installed ozonator.
- Synthetic cabinet in the color of your choice.
- Anti-fungicide tubing.
And, since this spa comfortably seats up to six people, it’s perfect for enjoying with friends and family.
You can buy the Dr. Wellness G-7 Tranquility Spa from Aqua Living for a price so low, we can’t reveal it online. Please call the number listed above for additional pricing information.
Memphis, Tennessee: Urban-Adjacent Small Town Living
First founded in 1819, Memphis was originally a trade and transportation center and agricultural center. Today, Memphis is still a prominent trade and transportation hub, as well as the home to several major corporations.
In Memphis, visitors and residents alike enjoy an array of activities, such as beer tasting, listening to live music and sightseeing.
After a day of strolling through the Dixon Gallery and Gardens, taking a tour at Graceland visiting the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, our Memphis customers love to unwind with a soak in one of our luxurious hot tubs.