The Best Hot Tubs for Amarillo Residents
At our Amarillo, Texas outlet, our helpful staff will be happy to assist you in finding a hot tub, swim spa or bath tub that suits your needs. Whether you’re looking for high-tech features, more classic designs or a mix of both, you’re sure to leave with a product you love.
Dr. Wellness 6-1600 Tranquility Spa with MP3 Audio System
Click image for more information
From our popular Dr. Wellness collection, the G-1600 Tranquility spa offers top-of-the-line luxury. Its features include:
- Perimeter LED lighting package
- Mp3-ready with built in speakers and sub-woofer
- Spa cover
- Bluetooth enabled
- Full foam insulation
- Hydro-therm system
- Factory installed ozonator
- One stainless LED light
- Multi-layered fiberglass reinforcement
- User-friendly system controls topside
- Comfort cushion headrest
- Inteli-Heat self-regulating titanium smart heater
- Exclusive no leak hydro-lock plumbing
- ABS Bottom for protection from erosion
- Synthetic cabinet in coastal gray, mahogany or mocha
- Plumbed using 100 percent anti-fungicide tubing to prevent bacteria back-up in plumbing lines resulting in cleaner water and less chemical use
Plus, since this spa comfortably seats seven people, you can easily enjoy it with family and friends.
You can purchase the Dr. Wellness G-1600 Tranquility Spa with MPs Audio System Aqua Living for a price so low, we can’t reveal it online. Give us a call at the phone number listed above for more pricing information.
Amarillo, Texas: History, Nature and Music
Home to the Caddilac Ranch and on Route 66, Amarillo’s Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques.
In addition to wonderful outdoor locations and historic discrict, Amarillo is also home to the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum is dedicated to the famous horse breed.
After a day of horseback riding and enjoying live music and locally made beer, our customers love to sit and relax in one of our hot tubs.