Memorial Day Sale
Save Additional $
60 month 0% interest*
*60 month 0% interest financing available to well-qualified buyers. Instant rebates, sale pricing and any discounts are not available in addition to our 60 month 0% interest promotional offer.
Your spa’s pH needs to be in the range of 7.2 to 7.8; high pH will make the water uncomfortable and can lead to scale formation. A pH in the ideal range is comfortable for bathers and will help prevent equipment from degrading.
- Instantly lowers pH in spa and hot tub water
- Helps protect equipment from damage caused by scale
- Provides comfort to users
- Made in the USA
- Apply to the spa while the water is cirulating
- When pH is above 7.7 add 2 dry teaspoons for every 500 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains high, then repeat treatment