The Best Hot Tubs for Baltimore Residents
At our Bowie, Maryland, outlet our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to assist you in finding a product that’s perfectly suited to your individual lifestyle. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to leave our store with something you love.
Dr. Wellness G-6 Tranquility Spa
Click image for more information
As part of our highly-rated Tranquility Spa series, the Dr. Wellness G-6 Tranquility Spa is a popular choice amongst many of our customers. Its features include:
- MP3 audio system.
- Built-in speakers and subwoofer.
- Bluetooth capability.
- Perimeter lighting.
- Spa cover.
- Forty-eight black and chrome jests positioned to massage the neck, shoulders, calves and feet.
- Full foam insulation to help maintain your ideal temperature.
- Balboa spa system controller.
- User-friendly topside system controls.
- Comfort cushion headrest.
- Factory installed ozonator.
- Synthetic cabinet in the color of your choice.
- Multi-layered fiberglass reinforcement.
- Anti-fungicide plumbing.
And, since this spacious spa can seat up to six people, it’s perfect for enjoying in the company of family and friends.
You can buy the Dr. Wellness G-6 Tranquility Spa from Aqua Living for a price so low, we can’t disclose it online. Please call us at the number listed above for additional pricing information.
Baltimore, Maryland: Gem of New England
As part of Maryland, one of America’s original 13 colonies, Baltimore is full of history, and was first settled in the 1660s. Originally a port town, Baltimore’s economy now depends on healthcare, education and retail.
Baltimore’s residents and visitors enjoy a wide array of activities, including boating, sightseeing and sporting events.
After a long day of strolling through the Cylburn Arboretum, taking a brew tour around the city or catching an Orioles game, our customers love to relax and kick back with a luxurious soak in one of our luxurious hot tubs.