If you’re in Central or Southern Minnesota and are looking for a state-of-the-art hot tub, sauna, bath or tanning bed for an affordable price, stop by our Oakdale location—just half an hour outside of Central Minneapolis and 15 minutes outside of Downtown St. Paul—so we can help you find the best hot tub and spa product for your lifestyle.
7111 Stillwater Blvd.
Oakdale, MN 55128
Hours: We are open seven days a week, 365 days a year by appointment only. Call us at the number listed above to make an appointment today.
The Best Hot Tubs for Minneapolis Residents
At our hot tub and spa location near Minneapolis, Minnesota, our helpful and friendly staff will be glad to assist you in finding the perfect hot tub, bath, tanning bed or sauna for your needs.
Dr. Wellness G-20k
Designed especially with cold weather relaxation in mind, this hot tub/spa is perfect for warming up during frigid Minnesota winters. Its features include:
- A 360-degree waterfall with a wall that’s six inches higher than the standard to protect you from cold wind and snow
- Fifty-one Alpha Series jets positioned to massage the neck, shoulders, calves and feet
- Deluxe locking hard cover
- MP3 audio system
- Bluetooth capability
- Six-person capacity
- Patent pending AquaRejuvenation colored LED light therapy that may help relieve seasonal depression
- Multicolored underwater mood light
- Balboa Systems spa controller
- Multilayered fiberglass reinforcement
- Standard foam insulation to help maintain your ideal temperature
- Synthetic cabinet in the color of your color
- Perimeter lighting package
After a day of hitting the freezing slopes, Minnesotans love to shake off the cold with a long and luxurious soak in this spa.
You can purchase the Dr. Wellness G-20K Tranquility Spa from Aqua Living for a price so low, we can’t list it online. Call us at the number listed above for additional pricing information for specific hot tubs and spas.
Minneapolis, Minnesota: Rich History and Modern Life
Originally incorporated in 1867, Minneapolis is Minnesota’s most populous city. Its main industries were once lumber, milling and hydropower, Minneapolis is now a hub for the finance, health, commerce and rail and trucking industries.
Both residents and visitors alike enjoy a wide range of activities and attractions, including art museums, world-class cuisine and a multitude of lakes.
After a day of exploring the Twin Cities, strolling along the banks of the Mississippi River or hiking through Theodore Wirth Regional Park, our Minneapolis-based customers love to unwind with a soak in one of our luxurious hot tubs and beautiful spas.