If you’re in the McKinney, Texas area and are in the market for a hot tub, swim spa or bath tub, then come by Aqua Living’s McKinney outlet so our knowledgeable staff can help you find the perfect product for your lifestyle.
3001 South Central Expressway
McKinney, TX. 75070
Hours: We’re open seven days a week, 365 days a year by appointment only. Call us today to make an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you.
The Best Hot Tubs for McKinney Residents
At our McKinney, Texas, outlet, located just 40 minutes from Dallas, our helpful staff will be happy to assist you in finding a hot tub, swim spa or bath tub that suits your needs. Whether you’re looking for high-tech features, more classic designs or a mix of both, you’re sure to leave with a product you love.
Dr. Wellness 6-1600 Tranquility Spa with MP3 Audio System
From our popular Dr. Wellness collection, the G-1600 Tranquility spa offers top-of-the-line luxury. Its features include:
- Perimeter LED lighting package
- Mp3-ready with built in speakers and sub-woofer
- Spa cover
- Bluetooth enabled
- Full foam insulation
- Hydro-therm system
- Factory installed ozonator
- One stainless LED light
- Multi-layered fiberglass reinforcement
- User-friendly system controls topside
- Comfort cushion headrest
- Inteli-Heat self-regulating titanium smart heater
- Exclusive no leak hydro-lock plumbing
- ABS Bottom for protection from erosion
- Synthetic cabinet in coastal gray, mahogany or mocha
- Plumbed using 100 percent anti-fungicide tubing to prevent bacteria back-up in plumbing lines resulting in cleaner water and less chemical use
Plus, since this spa comfortably seats seven people, you can easily enjoy it with family and friends.
You can purchase the Dr. Wellness G-1600 Tranquility Spa with MPs Audio System Aqua Living for a price so low, we can’t reveal it online. Give us a call at the phone number listed above for more pricing information.
McKinney, Texas: History, Nature and Music
In addition to wonderful outdoor locations and historic museums, like the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary and the Collin County History Museum, McKinney is known today for its Historic Downtown area.
After a day of strolling through the woods, and enjoying live music and locally made beer, our customers love to sit and relax in one of our hot tubs.